Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Lotta Luv Flavored Lip Balms


Lotta Luv Flavored Lip Balms


Over the Holidays I spotted these Lotta Luv flavored lip balms at many stores. I had a feeling I wasn't going to like many, but I tired them anyways! Out of all of them, I only liked 3, which were the peanut butter, chocolate milkshake and the pickle one. Most I could hardly get past the smell, but it was fun passing them around to family members & watching their faces! Here's a little info on each scent/flavor.

French Fries: All I could smell was grease and a little salt, I didn't put this one on my lips, but one of my cousins did and she liked it.
Pepperoni Pizza: I don't know who all has ever had a Chef Boyardee pizza(that comes in a box kit) but that is what it smelled like. It did not taste anything like it tho. I can't really describe the taste, but it wasn't good. No one in the family liked that one either.
Mac & Cheese: I couldn't get past the smell to be honest. Old cheese was all I could smell. I did have a few cousins who liked it.
Chocolate Milkshake: I liked this one! Smells just like chocolate ice cream to me, yummy taste too. This was a winner with family.
Hamburger: I'm sorry to say, but this was the worst smelling lip balm of all. I should have known it wasn't going to work. Everyone agreed that this lip balm had the aroma of hot dog food(sorry Lotta Luv). No one could even attempt to taste this one.
Ketchup: It's weird, I eat ketchup with food but I can not stand the taste of it on its own. The smell was just like ketchup. This one was a fairly big among some of the family, they are big ketchup fans!
Pretzel: This one was ok. A little to salty for my taste. I couldn't really taste anything but the salt. No one was a fan of that one.
Peanut Butter: Smells & taste just like peanut butter! Sadly not many got to try it because it got mixed up with some other Christmas gifts and I didn't find it til a few days later. My aunt enjoyed it tho.
Bacon: I love bacon, but I did not love this one. Not very close to bacon if you ask me, more like a dog treat(again, sorry Lotta Luv). This was a no go to even the biggest bacon lovers in my family.
Pickle: I surprised myself by liking this one. Just enough salt. Everyone that likes pickles, liked this one!

These are just mine and my families opinion. I'm sure some people out there might have liked them all! I don't normally use family to test stuff, but since everyone was together for Christmas, I figured why not?! I know this may not be the best review and I'm sure I have a few typos, but for a 1st review, I don't think it looks to bad! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I also love the chocolate milkshake :-) but I bought the pickle one today (Walmart has them in the Xmas section, pancakes is one you don't have yet)-- and I thought I would love pickles but no. Maybe I'll try it again tomorrow. It's salty but I just want more juicy 'green' if that makes sense haha

    ReplyDelete