Thursday, September 25, 2014

Need To Refresh This Blog.

I need to make this blog fresh. Problem is, I don't know what to do! I used to always have my MySpace pimped out like I was going to win an award. Now tho, I can't think of anything. I want to make it fun, but not to bright were it's hard to read. Also, should I add other interesting blogs under my "links"? Maybe have a Link For Link thing? I know my blog is pretty random, but that's because I'm a very random person lol. Don't be afraid to leave a comment, I don't bite:)

2 comments:

  1. My blog is really random too but that seems to have worked for me over the past 9 years. I say just go with what you know and if people are interested they will come. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Random is something I know lol! Thanks for stopping by mine:)

    ReplyDelete