Sunday, October 5, 2014

Hail Merry Macaroons Review

I recently received a free sample of Hail Merry Macaroons to try out & review from Swaggable. I got the chocolate flavor. I had mixed feelings on these. I love chocolate & I love coconut, I think what got me is the texture. I thought they were a bit on the gritty side. They did not have a bad flavor, kind of a dark chocolate, but just a hint more bitter. I could definitely taste the coconut in them. I like that they are gluten free(I'm supposed to be a on a gluten free diet, but shh..).My mom & aunt also tried a bite, but they were not fans. Over all, I didn't think the taste was to bad, but I don't think I would buy these unless they were on sale or a gift. If you also received these, what was your opinion on them?





No comments:

Post a Comment