Monday, November 3, 2014

Beauty Haul From The Past Week

Over the past week(10-27-14 thru 11-2-14), I picked up some pretty nice beauty items, some even while on my little getaway! Just about everything was on sale or bought at the Dollar Tree.


I only took a group photo, but if anyone would like a photo of something by itself, please let me know & I will take one:)

Dollar Tree Goodies
Maybelline Dream Mousse Shadow.
Milani Glitzy Lip Gloss in 2 different shades.
e.l.f. Studio Small Smudge Brush.
Revlon Top Speed Nail Polish in Ocean(it's blocked by the foundation).

Walgreens
Cover Girl Glowing Nights Glosstinis
Wet n Wild Fergie Nail Polish x2
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Kohl Liner
Jordana Twist & Shine Balm Stain.
Jordana Best Lash Extreme.

Rite Aid
Maybelline Dream Wonder Foundation.

Lily's As Seen On TV Items Store
L.A. Colors Mineral Pressed Powder.
L.A. Colors Grafix Eyeliner.

At Walgreens, I got the CG nail polish for $1.49, the Fergie ones for $1.98, twist & shine balm was $1.50(I think), the eyeliner & mascara were $2.49. I got the dream wonder foundation at Rite Aid for only $2.98 because it was 40% off & I had a $4 off coupon. At Lily's, the powder was $4.99 & the eyeliner $2.99, those 2 were bought as we were leaving Pigeon Forge, but we also have one of those stores in town, they have some pretty neat stuff.

Like I said before, if you would like more info on any of the items in the photo, please let me know. Let me know too if you'd like a review on any of them. I am planning one with the foundation, mineral powder & the mascara. I heard the mascara was almost as good as a $30 one, so we shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment