Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Kmart Cosmetics Sale Going On Now!

Now, I can't confirm if this sale is going on at all Kmarts, but my nearest one in Bristol TN has a pretty nice sale in the cosmetics sections! I'm trying to cut down, so I did limit to just a few items I have been wanting to try. Here is a photo of what I bought.


Nicole by O.P.I. Gumdrops in My Cherry Amour- $2.99
NYC Sparkle Eye Dust in Bronze Shimmer- $1.44
NYC Eyeliner Pencil in Vampy Violet- 99 Cents
NYC City Duet 2 in 1 Lip Color in The Metropolitan Mauves- $1.49
Rimmel London Kate Lipstick in Rossetto- $2.64
Revlon Single Shadow in Seafoam- $1.50

They had a lot of other brands on sale too. More Revlon items including foundations & primers & other eye shadows. More of the Nicole by O.P.I were on sale including the Carrie Underwood collection. NYC had some other items on sale too. I believe some Almay & some other Rimmel was also on sale. This may depend on the store. Normally when I hear about sales in the makeup section at Kmart, it never hits my local one, so this was a surprise. 

I also spotted some nice sales at Walgreens & I have heard that CVS will be starting their sales soon(some sale items have already been spotted. If you find anything good at any of these stores, please let me know! I'd love to know what you bought!

No comments:

Post a Comment