Sunday, December 21, 2014

Total Hair Repair Oil [Natural & Organic] Review



I have been using this hair repair oil for about 4 weeks. My hair gets oily very quick at the roots, but I have dry ends, so that is were I used it the most. I let it set from 10 minutes to 2 hours, depending on how much time I had. After the 1st use, I did notice it was a bit more shiny. After the most recent use, which was tonight, I've noticed that it is getting softer & easier to brush. Some of my split ends have been repaired. I use about 10 squirts, but my hair is pretty long.

It's easy to use. Start out with a small amount & work your way up until you feel there is enough of the oil in your hair. You do not have to use it root to tip. Like I said before, I only use it from below my ears & to the tip. you can let it set overnight if you have very dry hair.

It doesn't have a scent that I notice. I am careful when putting it in my hair to not get any on my clothes since it is an oil. It has 100% plant oils in it, so no damaging products. The oils that make this up are, jojoba oil, organic argan oil, sunflower oil and grapeseed oil. I am very happy with the hair repair oil. It's not hard to rinse out & no lingering scent. I would recommend this to anyone that has dry hair even if it's just at the ends.

*I received this product in return for an honest review written in my own words.*


1 comment:

  1. I have very dry hair and this would be perfect. I normally use Argan Oil on the tips of my hair. I may have to try this.

    ReplyDelete