Monday, October 12, 2015

Halloween Fun From PicMonkey!

I can across a fun photo editing site & tried it out! Since I had some computer problems, all of my editing software was deleted & I haven't re installed it yet and I was looking for something simple to use to edit photos for now. I love PicMonkey! You do have to pay so much a month or year for some of the things to use, but for the simple tools I need to use, I haven't signed up for that yet, but it does look worth it. I made myself look like a vampire in about 10 minutes.


Happy Halloween! Take a little spin on the site & show me what you come up with!

2 comments:

  1. I heard a bunch of people talking about that site and I have't been to it yet. I love your picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:) I found out about it on Facebook. If I had heard of it before buying my current photo editing software, I would have gotten the paid version of PicMonkey.

      Delete