Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Swap.com Haul & Review

Hello! I have shopped with Swap.com a few times now, but this was my biggest order!  Swap.com is like an online thrift store but with much nicer clothing & you can stay in the comfort of your own home. I was in need of some new summer items, but I'm on a tight budget. $12-$15 for one item is just too much for me to spend, what can I say, I'm cheap! Honestly, it had been so long since I shopped on Swap.com that I had forgotten about it...oops. Lucky for me it, it happen to have popped up in my news feed on Facebook and I decided t check it out again.

I got this order really quick. Other orders in the past have taken a bit longer, but I wasn't in a hurry for them. It took me a while to decide what I wanted & I did a lot of deleting things & then re-adding them to my cart. I ordered 11 items for myself, but one didn't fit like I had hopped so I gave it to a friend before this post. You can make returns, but It was only $2 & I didn't think it was worth it.

I guess by now, you are ready to see what I got! So, lets begin!


This is the box that all of my goodies came in. Depending on the size of your order, it can come in a box, or a mailer bag. My 1st order from them was small & it came in a mailer bag.



Each item is in its own little bag and has a label on it.


Here is everything I ordered this time! I'm not really a dress person, but since they were only $2 at the time, I decided to try a few.



Next, I'm going to show you what I got!












They have all kinds of brand, but I stuck with one that I knew well & have bought before. Everything was in awesome shape! None of it looks like it has even been worn. No stains, holes or fuzzy balls under the arms. I didn't pay more the $3 each of the items I bought! If you haven't checked Swap.com yet, you really should! First time shoppers get free shipping on an order of $10 or more. A little hint, if you use ebates, just look for Swap on there & they might have some other codes you can use to save even more plus earn cash back! 

I hope you enjoyed my haul & if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments. Thanks for stopping by & I hope you have a great day!








No comments:

Post a Comment