Sunday, February 23, 2014

Cover Girl truMAGIC Review.

Cover Girl truMAGIC Skin Perfector


Hi guys! This is the primer I used with my last post. I didn't think to get a photo with just this on, but I did notice that it did blur my pores some(I have large pores) and my skin feel a little bit smoother. This is a pretty good sized compact and I recently seen at my local Walgreens that they now have smaller ones out. I wish I had waited, this one will probably dry out before I use it all! I didn't notice any smell to it except for the sponge that came with it has like a rubber glove smell but it's not strong, only when you really sniff the sponge. Thankfully it did not break me out any, I've had that problem with other primers. To me, it's a bit on the pricey side, I got mine at Rite Aid for $11.99, but the smaller ones are $4.99. I really wanted to try it tho, so I went for it. You don't have to use it under makeup, you can just wear it alone to help with oily spots. I also read that you can put it over the makeup, but I haven't tried that yet. It looks white, but it's clear on the skin. Hope you guys enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment