Saturday, February 22, 2014

Revlon PhotoReady BB cream Review.

Revlon PhotoReady BB Cream



Hello! I bought this about a month ago on sale but just now decided to try it out. I got it in 010 Light/Pale. I have to say that it matches my skin perfect! I would say that it has light to medium coverage, maybe more if you added layers. I found it very easy to apply. It has SPF 30 in it, which I love. It has a light sunscreen smell to it. I had no problems blending it in using a rounded end sponge. This is the 1st BB Cream I have tried, so I can't compare it to others yet, but I am a fan of this one.


Not sure why this photo uploaded sideways, but this was after wearing it all day long. It's not the best photo of it. I also used Cover Girl truMAGIC under it which I will be reviewing next! 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment