Monday, October 13, 2014

Custom Facebook Timeline Covers

I like creating things using PaintShop Pro. Back when MySpace was popular, I designed layouts, page graphic, tags & I used to make blinkies(I no longer have animation shop). Since about 06-07, I have downloaded over 100 digi scrap kits, tubes, brushes, fonts, etc. I have an external disk drive holding everything, that's how much I collected over the years! I was thinking maybe I could offer to make custom Facebook Timeline covers. I know I'm not the best at making things, but I put my heart into it. I don't plan on charging because a lot of the scrap kits & tubes are not for commercial use, but I can put up a link if you would like to make a donation for my time only. 

I do plan on uploading some of my work if people are interested. It does not have to be timeline covers for just fan pages, it can be personal pages. I can add photos & saying that you might like. I will have a limit of so many at a time so I won't get in over my head or get things confused. Like I said before, I will not charge, but donations for the time I spend making them are always appreciated. If I get enough people interested, I will make a page on here with the info & a donation button. 

I will be back to doing some reviews very soon! In fact, I have a list of what I'm needing to do! I do plan on having a few giveaways soon. I will have one here, on my Facebook page & on Instagram. They won't be huge prizes, but just a little token of my appreciation to my readers & followers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment