Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Pepperoni Make-N-Bake Pizzas By Family Finest

Pizza is pretty popular in this house. I found these during my last trip to Walmart and decided to give them a try. 


They are made by Family Finest. In the box you will find 4 individually wrapped pizzas, 4 sauce packets, a large bag of cheese & a package of pepperoni. I'm sure you could add any other toppings you might like. I like extra cheese & put extra on all four and still had cheese left over. They are fun & easy to make with the family. Depending on how fast your over cooks, they take 7-10 minutes & you can cook all four at one time, or just one at a time.


This is how it looked when it was finished. They taste great! The sauce has just a tiny bit of kick & I think that's what sets it off. I had them made in no time & they were also eaten in no time! I bought them for $5.50. I will most definitely be buying these again. I read on their website that they also have cookies to make like the pizzas, so I will be on the hunt for those next.

Thanks for stopping by!

XoXo
Keegan

No comments:

Post a Comment