Monday, October 27, 2014

Target Beauty Box

My Target Beauty Box.


 Here is a look at what came in this seasons Target Beauty Box. I am excited to try all of these, I've heard good things about the NYX eye pencil. On to a closer look of all of the items.


 Fekkai Proff. Blowout Hair Refresher Dry Shampoo.

L'OREAL Elnett Extra Strong Hold Hairspray. 

 L'OREAL Colour Riche Extraordinaire Lipstick In Nude Ballet.

 NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil In Milk.

 Laneide BB Cushion Sample.

 Sample Shades In Light, Medium & Dark.

 I've heard that some people didn't care for it to much because it's 3 sample sizes & a lot of people already have the NYX pencil in Milk. I for one, love the box. Travel sizes are the perfect size for me because I can never finish a full size item without it going bad because I like to try new stuff. I also didn't have the NYX pencil, in fact this is my 1st NYX product! I will try to post a review on each item I try. If you got this box, how did you like everything?

No comments:

Post a Comment