Saturday, October 25, 2014

Walmart Beauty Box For Fall

My Walmart Beauty Box is here!


What's inside you might ask? Well, lets take a look!


For $5, this is a wonderful box! Lots of goodies! Now on to a closer look of each item.

Dove Pure Care Dry Oil For Hair.

Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid.

Dove Advance Hair Series Oxygen Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner.

 Cover Girl Glossy Days Nail Polish In #GetGlowing.

 Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Perfume Sample Vial.

 L'OREAL Youth Code Pore Vanisher Sample Packet.

 L'OREAL Glossy Balm In Ginger Candy.

 Neutrogena Nourishing Long Wear Makeup Color Samples.


I LOVE this box! I haven't tried anything yet, but I plan on giving a small review on everything that I use. I can't wait to see what I get in the next box! Just in case you haven't heard of the Walmart Beauty Box, it's a box of goodies that you will get 4 times a year(new box for each season) for only $5 a box. If you love trying new beauty items, give this box a try!













No comments:

Post a Comment