Saturday, November 15, 2014

L.A. Colors Bold Lash Mascara Review.

I recently found this little mascara at the Dollar Tree & figured I'd give it a shot. I love that it's a small size mascara. I wish more mascaras were that size! The hot pink & black tube may have also helped in me picking it up. I'm a sucker for a cute package!




Before mascara.

After mascara.

Honestly, I can hardly tell a difference in them.  I do have naturally dark lashes, so for someone who has lighter lashes, this may work a little better. I put on 3 coats & it didn't cake or clump up. No over powering smell to it, very faint. It didn't give my lashes a "bold" look as the name says, but it's not bad. I think it would make a nice every day mascara or for someone who just likes a natural look. It might also be a good mascara for a girl who is  just getting into makeup. 

No comments:

Post a Comment