Monday, November 17, 2014

L.A. Colors Mineral Pressed Powder Review.

I used to only use mineral powder, but after a while, they started getting pricey, so I switched back to liquid foundation. I found this at the "as seen on t.v." store also. They had testers out & I loved the feeling of it when I tried it on my hand. I haven't spotted this mineral powder anywhere yet & since it wasn't to bad of a price, I bought it to try out.




I like that the sponge is under the powder. The powder goes on very smooth. Normally I use Cover Girl TruMagic under foundations, but I did not need it with this. It blended in very well, no lines at all. Some mineral powders seem to sink into my pores & make then more noticeable, but this did not! In fact, I think they make them smaller. It leaves a natural look & it feels like you don't have any makeup on. 

This side is with makeup.


This side is without makeup.

I didn't do any editing to the photos. Like I said in my other post, I'm still learning on taking photos of myself hehe.

I recommend this mineral powder 100%! I love it! No itching like I get with some foundations & powders. My skin didn't feel "powdery" with it. I'm pretty fair skinned, & I wasn't 100% sure with the color, but it was a perfect match. The only store I have found this powder was Lily's As Seen On TV store. I have found several on eBay, but I haven't found it anywhere else. If you've found this at a store, please let me know! Also, if you've tried it, what did you think of it? 

Thanks for stopping by!








No comments:

Post a Comment