Thursday, December 11, 2014

Driver's License Personalized Pet ID Tags Review

I used this tag as a memorial tag for my dog that passed away. She was my child that had four legs & fur. The one I got is a bit different then what was shown, but that's ok, it's still very cute. It's very sturdy & it's crazy how much it matched my own VA drivers license!


It is made of a pretty study material & it doesn't look like it will chip off. It doesn't make a lot of noise like some tags. If you are looking for a cute unique tag for your pet, this is it! I use it for my key to my mailbox. 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment