Sunday, December 14, 2014

InstaNatural's Cellulite Cream & Stretch Mark & Scar Cream Review.

Have unwanted scars, stretch marks or cellulite(I'm sure many hands went up!), then you need to give these creams a try!


Both creams are by INSTANATURALS. The cellulite cream has caffeine, retinol, cocoa butter & shea butter in it. The stretch mark & scar cream has vitamin C, cocoa butter, rosehip oil, mango butter, grape seed oil and evening primerose oil in it. Both are supposed to be used twice a day. They come out as a pretty thick lotion and both has are slightly scented. I did not find them to leave a greasy feeling after using them. I do not have any before & after photos, but I have been able to tell a difference in my skin. I have noticed that scars & stretch marks are getting lighter. The best part is that they do not test on animals! That's always a plus in my book!


*I received these products in return for an honest review.*

No comments:

Post a Comment