Thursday, August 20, 2015

Neutrogena Ultra Light Cleansing Oil Review



Today I am going to share with you the new cleansing oil by Neutrogena. I've been using their face washes for years, so I had no problem trying out a new one. I had heard of cleansing oil on some social media sites, but I hadn't come across any in any stores. I was a little hesitant on trying a cleansing oil since I do have somewhat oily skin.

I am so happy I tried it! I love the scent. It's hard to describe, but it's nice. It left my skin feeling soft & clean feeling. It did not leave my skin feeling oily at at. While using it, it's like I can feel it getting the dirt & makeup off my face. It comes out of the bottle clear & you do not add water or wet your face first. After you massage it in, then you add water which will turn it a pale milky blue. I like this part because I know when I get all of it off. I've had times where I've missed a spot with other face wash & have to go back & wipe it off.

I have been using this cleansing oil for about 3 weeks. I am very happy with it. Since using it, I think my skin has become softer. My skin doesn't feel stripped afterwords like it did with other cleansers. It also gets all of my makeup off in one use. If you've been on the fence on trying a cleansing oil, I recommend this one!


“I’m a member of the Crowdtap NEUTROGENA® rewards program, and NEUTROGENA® sent me a sample of its NEUTROGENA® Ultra Light Cleansing Oil to review.”

No comments:

Post a Comment