Sunday, November 8, 2015

Selfie Stick From The Dollar Tree


Like many others, I LOVE the Dollar Tree! I usually end up going 2-3 times a week. I had heard that selfie sticks had been spotted at different Dollar Tree's, so I had been keeping my eyes open for them. I found mine in the automotive section, just sort of a box of selfie sticks tossed on top of some other items. I don't take a lot of selfies, but I wanted to see what they were all about.


It expands out pretty good. the top metel part bends so you can twist it in different angles. The black part at the top stretches to fit different sized phones. You might also be able to use a small camera with this. It's very light weight. Now with this one, you will need a timer on your phones because it does not have blue tooth accessibility to it.



It's not the best photo, but this is how it looks when using it. My phone is a Samsung Galaxy Ring. It can hold a bigger phone. The bendy part can be a little flimsy, but once it's turned a certain way, it works fine I think. I not sure how much I will be using it, but for a $1, I couldn't pass it up. 






No comments:

Post a Comment