Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Baby Diaper Bag By Children 'n Us Review





I am ALL about being organized & I love to organize stuff! Personally, I use this baby diaper bag in the car. It hooks on to the back of the front seat head rest perfectly & keeps things neat & not all over. It holds a lot of stuff. I like to keep wipes, snacks, water and random small things in it so I won't loose anything.


It has 4 total compartments. It is 11.8 inches by 5.9 inches. It is made of 100% polyester and is completely washable. This is perfect for when you don't want to carry around a big diaper bag. Judging by the photo, I was honestly expecting something smaller, but this is very roomy. It's also light in weight, under a pound.

I would recommend this to all of my friends, family and followers. Even if you don't have kids, it will be useful in the car or on a bike. Great baby shower gift for the mom(or dad) who already has everything. If you'd like to order one, check out Amazon now!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment