Saturday, October 10, 2015

My Top 10 Beauty Items(Makeup Edition)

Hello all! It's been a while! Mainly because I've been complete mind blank for ideas LOL. After doing some searching online, I found some ideas. In this post I'm going to share my top 10 beauty items, makeup edition.

My Top 10 Beauty Items(Makeup Edition)


It was hard to pick a top 10, so this will most likely change soon! These are in no particular order.

1. COVERGIRL Ready, Set Gorgeous Concealer in Light
2. N.Y.C. Expert Last Lip Stick in Candy Rush
3. Wet n Wild Color Icon Bronzer With SPF15 in Reserve Your Cabana
4. Revlon Photoready BB Cream in Light
5. Hard Candy Eye'm Tired Under Eye Roller Ball*
6. L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Intenza Mascara in Black
7. Jordana Twist & Shine Balm Stain in Tropical Frenzy
8. E.L.F. All Over Color Stick in Persimmon
9. Urban Decay Ammo Eye Palette
10. Wet n Wild Fergie On The Edge Eyeliner in Midnight Girl

The Urban Decay Ammo Eye Palette is on sale now for $16 on the Sephora website. Just about everything else can be found at Walmart except for the Hard Candy item which has been discontinued. I bought the Jordana Balm Stain at Walgreens. If you have any questions about any of the items, please let me know & I will do my best to answer. I have a review of the Revlon BB cream here. I also have a review/compare of the Wet n Wild Fergie eyeliner here.

Until next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment