Friday, November 20, 2015

Jackpot Candle Reveal & Review



I have been wanting to try one of these candles with a jewelry surprise in them for a while. Recently I found one on sale on Amazon & it was in my favorite scent, lilac! I have loved lilacs since I was young. There was a huge lilac bush in the backyard of my childhood home & this scent takes me back to those easy going days!

I know there are many different types of candles with surprises in them. I bought the Jackpot Brand. The scent is great, smells just like fresh lilacs. It fills the room quickly and is not over powering. Mind burned nice & even & didn't burn straight down causing a "tunnel". 


Mine does look a little uneven, but that's because I am very impatient and kept picking it up & moving to see if I could see the foil. You shouldn't dig around because it can damage the ring, but I will admit, I did stick a toothpick in it to see if I would hit anything. I let it burn for about 3 hours & then blew it out. Later that day I let it burn for a while longer & there it was, the purple foil! I did use a spoon to scoop it out. I was so excited, I forgot to get a photo of that part.


This is the ring that I got. It was appraised at $26. I picked a size 9. It fits on my middle finger better tho. The green jewel is really pretty in person. I liked it & got a lot of compliments on it. 

I will be buying from this company again. They have great customer service and always make sure the customer is happy. If you do have problems, they reply very quick and are very friendly. These would make great gifts. Besides smelling great, the surprise ring inside is such a fun treat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment